Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse come inside it's fun inside!



Smash cake just for the Birthday Girl!
This cake was for my niece's 1st Birthday.  As you could tell she is really into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!  I'm sure she was singing the Hot Diggity Dog song in her head when she saw her cake. =)

For some reason the weather was not cooperating with me while I was making this cake and I was having issues with the fondant lifting from the cake, but I worked with it the best that I could.

The three tiers where 6", 8", & 10".  The bottom tier was the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse scene cut out in fondant and the middle and top tiers where accented in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse colors along with Mickey Mouse Heads to tie in the entire theme together.

The smash cake was a 4" round matching the tiered cake for the special birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment